Menu of Birth Doula Services
These prices reflect my pre-certification status.
Basic Doula Services Package
- Two prenatal visits to assess your needs and desires for birth, define and understand our expectations of one another, and provide you with useful tools for labor and birth
- Birth preferences assistance to help you clarify your preferences for birth and explain the options that are available to you
- Access to lending library of books, videos, and additional information related to pregnancy, birth, and baby care
- Unlimited phone (see conditions above), text and e-mail support to answer your questions and offer suggestions and support throughout pregnancy and early labor
- Continuous physical, emotional, and informational support to you and your partner for the duration of labor and birth, to help the you hold and move towards the vision you created for your baby’s birth
- Initial breastfeeding support immediately after birth to help your baby latch on properly and encourage establishment of breastfeeding
- One postpartum follow-up visit to celebrate the birth of your baby, debrief about your birth experience, and answer any questions you have during the early postpartum period.
Herbal Goddess Services Package
- All services in the Basic Doula Services Package
- 2 oz. looseleaf Nourishing Pregnancy Tea
- Tea Infuser
- Blossoming Belly Butter or Mama & Baby Oil
- Postpartum Sitz Bath Herbs
- 2 oz. looseleaf Peaceful Postpartum tea
- 1 oz. looseleaf tea of Milky Way or Mama Mellow Blend
- Booklet of herbal remedies and recipes for Postpartum Care
- Additional herbal education as needed
- Photography – I will take photos as appropriate, edit the photos, and make them available to you within a week of giving birth. $75
- Additional Postpartum Visit – I can provide an additional postpartum visit to further discuss your birth, parenting challenges, breastfeeding, babywearing, etc. $60
- Upon signing our agreement, you will pay a 50% non-refundable Prenatal and Postpartum Services Fee .
- The remaining 50% balance is a Birth Support Services Fee and is due by the 36th week of pregnancy or the second prenatal visit, whichever is later.
- Cash, Credit card, Check and PayPal are accepted.