Menu of Birth Doula Services
Basic Doula Services Package
(Sliding scale can be accommodated under certain circumstances. I am also open to payment plans. Please contact me if interested.)
- Two prenatal visits to assess your needs and desires for birth, define and understand our expectations of one another, and provide you with useful tools for labor and birth
- Birth preferences assistance to help you clarify your preferences for birth and explain the options that are available to you
- Access to lending library of books, videos, and additional information related to pregnancy, birth, and baby care
- Unlimited phone (see conditions above), text and e-mail support to answer your questions and offer suggestions and support throughout pregnancy and early labor
- Continuous physical, emotional, and informational support to you and your partner for the duration of labor and birth, to help the you hold and move towards the vision you created for your baby’s birth
- Initial breastfeeding support immediately after birth to help your baby latch on properly and encourage establishment of breastfeeding
- One postpartum follow-up visit to celebrate the birth of your baby, debrief about your birth experience, and answer any questions you have during the early postpartum period.
Herbal Goddess Services Package
(This package can also be purchased separately for $75)
- Nourishing Pregnancy Tea (2 oz)
- Tea Infuser
- Blossoming Belly Butter or Mama & Baby Oil
- Herbal lip balm
- Gentle calendula soap for mom & baby
- Blissful Birth Postpartum Sitz Bath Herbs
- Peaceful Postpartum tea (2 oz)
- Milky Way or Mama Mellow Blend Tea (1 oz.)
- Ebook PDF of herbal remedies, recipes, and suggestions for Postpartum Care
- Herbal resources, recipes, and suggestions for common pregnancy concerns including morning sickness, anemia, insomnia, etc as needed.
- Explanation and answers to the question, “Is this herb safe during pregnancy?”
- Photography – I will take photos as appropriate, edit the photos, and make them available to you within a week of giving birth. $75
- Additional Postpartum Visit – I can provide an additional postpartum visit to further discuss your birth, parenting challenges, breastfeeding, babywearing, etc. $60
- Herbal Consultation (for the childbearing year or beyond) — One hour educational meeting and follow-up plan. $60
- Full Spectrum Doula Services — Please contact me to discuss additional details.
- Upon signing our agreement, you will pay a 50% non-refundable Prenatal and Postpartum Services Fee .
- The remaining 50% balance is a Birth Support Services Fee and is due by the 36th week of pregnancy or the second prenatal visit, whichever is later.
- Cash, Credit card, Check and PayPal are accepted.